In a few hours we will be leaving behind 2010, a year full of memorable tech events. here are some that top this years tech buzz:
2010 International Top Buzz:
- Apple released iPad tablet.
- Apple releases iPhone4
- Youtube launches "Life in a day"
- While Google Buzz didn't make a buzz, WikiLeaks gained both praise and criticisms for releasing classified information
- Time names Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg as Person of the Year
2010 Philippine Top Buzz
- The first Philippine Automated Elections was a success!
- Aside from Cyberboso Bill, lawmakers proceeds with the CyberCrime Prevention Act
- Pinoy wins Google Map Maker Global Contest
- PCOS machine comes to life!
- ABS-CBN 2's Augmented Reality vs GMA 7'a Virtual Presence grew the most number of comments this year! (kapamilya vs kapuso duel continues!)
- Philippine's newly-elected President, Noynoy "P-Noy" Aquino opens up its official website
- Government making good use of technology. NBI nabs Ivan Padilla Gang via Facebook and Senate streams their sessions live!
- Jobstreet.com stated confidence on current job market
- Cherry mobile tablet was released!
- There were also bloopers from pinoy personalities over the use of social media - Mai Mislang and Tim Yap's tweet messages, which roused major criticisms.
- While most IT PINOYs are making good things out of technology, some still prefer misusing it like Anne Curtis' nip-slip that redirects to a hacked site, a CBCP department site got defaced, and a developer's insensitive game out of the Tourist Bus Hostage taking.
- Philippines' released first 3d animation full-length movie!
- Finally, Google released IT PINOYs top searches for 2010.
this was definitely an eventful 2010, IT PINOY is one with the rest of the blogworld looking forward to a better 2011!!!!